Friday, October 10, 2008

Never ending story, sharing and learning ......

       The world is keep on changing and whether we like it or not, we have to learn and 'evolve' (not biologically) to be digital literate in order for us to adapt ourselves to this new world. Blogging, which is considered to be an essential media tool for people to share and communicate), is widely used and has changed the direction and power of audience.

     I read blogs and know what is blog about as discussed by George Siemens (The art of blogging).  However, when I was asked to build a blog for myself, it is not that easy as I think. First, I need to find a blogging host service, then I need to learn to set the layout of the webpage.  Then, I learn how to use some of the available gadgets to put in my blog, posting and so on.  Finally, what is so exciting is not having a blog of my own, but something that I have created - my blog, as an endless communication tool for me to link, share and discuss my writing to anybody.   This is what I get into my mind when I send my blog website address to the course moderator.

      I will try to explore more on how blogs can be used as an effective educational tool.  I am still new in blogging and any suggestions are welcomed... ciao 

2 comments:

Peter said...

I see you have got delicious feeds for your bookmarks related to CENL2008 automatically feeding in. Well done!

Wey Lim said...

Hi Peter,
I like this RSS... Thanks for giving me some hints to make it..!